1. In a bowl, combine the liquid ingredients of 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, white wine, rice vinegar and honey. Whisk or stir to blend. Add the solid ingredients of garlic, shallot, red bell pepper, cilantro, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes into the bowl and mix. Combine Haskell’s Calamari being sure to coat and submerge the Calamari completely and allow to marinate for 15 minutes refrigerated.
2. Preheat the grill too high heat.
3. Thread Calamari pieces onto skewers (2) for grilling and create a small bowl out of tinfoil for remaining marinade.
4. Place foil bowl of marinade over indirect heat on grill.
5. With a pastry brush, lightly coat both sides of the sliced Italian bread with the remaining olive oil. Place bread slices on hot grill and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes. Arrange around a shallow bowl or plate.
6. Grill the Calamari skewers on direct heat for 2 to 3 minutes, turning once until opaque and just cooked through.
7. Remove Calamari from the skewers into center of the shallow bowl or plate and top with the reserved and heated marinade as desired. Serve with a lemon wedge on the side and garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley.